Choosing the right Pilates Instructor Training Course
Published on: 04/10/18
Choosing the right Pilates Instructor Training Course & School/Training Provider
Are you thinking about training to become a qualified Level 3 Pilates instructor?
Deciding on the right course for you can be bewildering at times.
Choosing the right course is one of the most important decisions you will make. If you've been thinking about becoming a Pilates Instructor for a while you may already have a short-list of schools/training providers.
To help you narrow down your selection here are some things to consider and questions you can ask:
- Speak to course tutor who will be delivering the Pilates instructor training course you are thinking of embarking onto. You will be spending a lot of time with this person, they will be your tutor and mentor. If for any reason you don't click with them it will make your journey a little less enjoyable.
- If possible visit the studio or venue which is hosting the course. Being comfortable in your new environment can make the difference in having a positive experience.
- Talk to someone who has recently trained with the training provider. Past learners can be subjective and objective, this might be useful.
- What is the structure or elements of the course?
- What learning support and resources are available?
- Duration of the course.
- Course fees, method of payment and payment options.
- Find out how many learners will be on the course. A maximum ratio of 1:10 course tutor to students is recommended, a lower ratio is even better to maximise the learning experience.
- Is the course recognised by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS).
- Ask who is the awarding body.
Training to become a Pilates instructor is incredibly rewarding.
PATS PILATES is the home of Pilates Advanced Training School
You are welcome to visit us in Milton Keynes we are only 30 minutes away from London via train.
If you want to know more feel free to call 01908 322722 or email email@example.com or click onto the links below:
YMCA Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Mat Pilates - provides you with the knowledge and understanding on how to deliver a safe an effective Mat Pilates class - for more information click here
Full Pilates Instructor Course - along with gaiing the Level 3 Mat Pilates qualification you'll be certified to teach the repertoire for the large Pilates apparatus - for more information click here