Published on: 17/03/20
PATS PILATES continues to monitor the situation closely, and our highest priority and concern are for the health and safety of our clients and our Pilates Instructor team. We are following the Government advice for businesses and will remain open with increased hygiene protocol.
Please continue to follow these steps when attending classes:
- Upon arrival, after removing your coats and footwear please use the anti-bacterial gel provided, or your own, before finding a mat
- We advise you to bring your own mat to class. If you use a studio mat we ask you to wipe down the mat after each use (anti-bacterial cleaning products available in both studios)
- Please bring your own props i.e. cushion supports or bring a hand towel to cover the ones supplied by PATS
- Hand towels are no longer in use in our toilets, we have paper towels for you to dry your hands with and throw away in the bin (bins are cleared daily)
- Both studios are cleaned every day and a deep cleaned twice weekly
Anyone that has a cough, cold, flu symptoms, fever or temperature please refrain from attending the studio and self-isolate as per the Government advice; https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19...
We will be reviewing our procedures based on the Government and the Department of Health advice on a daily basis and we will keep you informed.
In the meantime, we are looking into offering some online virtual classes for you all to access. More details will be sent out soon but keep an eye on our Facebook page. If you are not signed up for our newsletter you can do so by subscribing your email address here
We are committed to supporting you through this challenging time and we thank you for your continued support during these uncertain time.