NEW Pre Natal Pilates Class
Published on: 28/02/18
Pre Natal Pilates Class
every Tuesday 5.10pm
Due to popular demand PATS PILATES have scheduled another Pre Natal Pilates class starting on Tuesday 27 March.
This class is suitable for women in their 2nd & 3rd trimester. Some benefits of Pilates for Pre Natal woman are:
- Strengthen the Pelvic Floor muscles for support and carriage of your baby throughout pregnancy.
- Help to prevent adopting over arched lower back position which leads to excessive back pain.
- Build awareness and strength to support the pelvis and back for reduced discomfort.
- Focus on breath control for giving birth.
- Build flexibility and awareness to Pelvic Floor muscles for labour
- Strong Pelvic Floor muscles for quicker recovery after birth.
- To give mum some much needed “me” time.
- In addition, it is a great way to meet other mums-to-be and exercise together.
Start Date: Tuesday 27 March
Class Time: 5.10pm-5.55pm
Class Cost: £11.50 per session
For more information or to book your place in the small group class please contact 01908 322722 or email email@example.com