PATS PILATES Terms & Conditions
Published on: 01/01/21
PATS PILATES Policies
Studio/Mailing List Classes
There are restricted places in each session and a waiting list for many studio classes. Once booked onto a register, your fee secures your place. All classes are to be paid for by direct debit at the beginning of each calendar month. Any studio closures during the COVID-19, all studio participants will be transferred over to our mailing list for weekly on-demand and live classes.
Missed Classes & Cancellation (Mat Pilates and Equipment classes)
We do not offer clients alternative classes for missed sessions, refunds, nor do we ‘roll over’ fees for missed sessions.
A full months’ notice is required when cancelling your place and monthly payments. In the event of a cancellation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultations, One to One Sessions & Beginner Courses
- Payment as agreed must be paid in advance, payable to PATS PILATES.
- In the event of cancellation 48 hours’ notice is required.
- A missed session is a fee forfeited.
- Where less than 48 hours notice is given the fee is non-refundable nor transferable.
- Occasionally Instructors cannot teach their class and therefore a cover instructor will be called in. All teachers are qualified Level 3 Pilates Instructors.
- Avoid eating two hours before your class. Drink plenty of water before, during and after exercising.
- Class protocol is to arrive on time for the warm up to ensure you are safe and prepared for exercise. If you need to leave early please inform your instructor so they can plan an appropriate cool down prior to you leaving.
- It is not advisable to attend Pilates within 24hrs of a chiropractic/osteopath treatment.
- It is in your interest and others that if you are unwell ensure that you rest and return to classes once you have fully recovered. Your safety and wellbeing is important to us.
- Should you experience any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (coughs, fever, breathing difficulties) or have come into contact with anyone known to have the COVID-19, you should notify PATS PILATES and self-isolated as per the Government guidelines.
- Please wear suitable clothing, grip socks and bring a mat and supporting props such as a block or cushion
- Your health form will be stored securely at PATS PILATES and destroyed 3 months after your final class.
- We will use your contact details to contact you regarding your classes and payment and will not share with a third party.