Pre Natal Pilates
Published on: 13/06/18
PRE NATAL PILATES CLASS
EVERY TUESDAY 5.05PM
Due to popular demand PATS PILATES have scheduled another Pre Natal Pilates class.
Starts 5.05pm Tuesday 26 June - 7 August
Pilates is one of the safest most effective ways to exercise during the second and third trimesters of pregnancy.
The weekly class is an excellent way to help your body cope with the changes you're undergoing and prepare it for the smooth prenatal phase and the birth.
This class is suitable for women in their 2nd & 3rd trimester. Some benefits of Pilates for Pre Natal woman are:
- Strengthen the Pelvic Floor muscles for support and carriage of your baby throughout pregnancy.
- Help to prevent adopting over arched lower back position which leads to excessive back pain.
- Build awareness and strength to support the pelvis and back for reduced discomfort.
- Focus on breath control for giving birth.
- Build flexibility and awareness to Pelvic Floor muscles for labour
- Strong Pelvic Floor muscles for quicker recovery after birth.
- To give mum some much needed “me” time.
- In addition, it is a great way to meet other mums-to-be and exercise together.
Class fee: £11.50
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org